Nitrile Examination Gloves
SteriMed Nitrile Gloves contain butadiene-acrylonitrile, a synthetic copolymer containing no natural rubber latex protein. This eliminates the potential for Type I allergic reactions among NRL sensitive individuals, and is chemically toughened for resistance in most solvents including petroleum.
• High flexibility and comfort
• Excellent resistance against punctures, water permeability
• Superior chemical and solvent barrier protection
• Textured fingertips for wet and dry grip
• Fitting Beaded Cuff for easy donning and to prevent roll down
• Excellent tactility with minimized hand fatigue